Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello-Goodbye

Hello my classmates and Dr. Rivera,
This won't be my last hello to all of you, because I know that we will meet in the future.
This summer was a great experience that I had. Meeting everyone was amazing, and I enjoyed each and everyone's individuality. This class had its ups and downs, but mostly we shared our crazy moments and laughter. As the saying goes, "Whoever sets the tone for school, is how the tone will be forever." I believe that we set the tone for the fall starting off great. This won't be my last goodbye, because we will still meet and still see each other in the future.
Dr. Rivera, thank you for everything that you've done. You were an awesome Professor, and I enjoyed your class. I hope that I pass, but I know you will fight for your students.


For those who don't have my email here it is:
paulinecruz6@hotmail.com
I hope to still keep in touch with all of you.
Take care and be safe in life!
GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

  1. Pauline,

    You're very welcome! It was my pleasure having all of you as students. With all the writing activities and skills that you've gained, you are ready to move on to the next level. Continue to use these skills to excel in your academic studies!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we'll be bumping into each other often. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me try this again, I just lost half of my excitement trying to share with you all. Never the less, here comes the rest, I took a friendly glance at my registration statement, and cautiously read the fine print. It states that 3 of my classes are on Tues.& Thursdays. So, I dramatically, thought, Hugh, if the 19th is Wednesday, then, I'll be missing my Tuesday? Oh my goodness better try to catch up with Debbie,..well, or do I go to the field house to here some constructive results. Okay, rushed rushed, and left my house by 11:15, got out of my car, and swiftly walked up those stairs, and as soon as someone in that office, heard that squeak of that door, soon Deb, walks out to say; with keys in her hands, as natural as she can be, sorry were closed? She takes a good look and I'm saying Hi, then she obviously I think saw I had a bit concerned on my face,as I tried to ask her about my Tuesday's, so calm, she says, well, school starts, the 19th, so, you start on Thursday? oh..oh okay, then thanks a lot Debbie! See you around then, with a big smile. That was so close,. guys, I didn't know what to make of it?? I really want to step off on the right foot... Not my left> later, went to the goody store, Shop for LESS! and that's where I let out my Hearts desires, Thanks for tuning in with me, but hey if you see me don't say anything from a distance, but ya its kinda funny at the same time.. See Ya All SOON then Keeosukette ! Take Care LOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....its truely lovable...and i am sure you were enjoyed a lot in this party...
    Kristina

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete