Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Loaded Fall Semester


Greetings and Hafa Adai to everyone in en-100-14, Doc Rivera's class. It's a great pleasure to have a teacher like her, my only advice and that would include me, is we would need to keep the harness tightened, and appreciate the fact we have till Dec. Unlike I had to march and stay in step because it was summer, with a month and one week to work with. Oh also, the one thing was I guess I can attest to is, I go home and I still hear her voice repeating our agenda, and just what is expected of us, in terms of when itis due, and usually the pattern that is required. She's really good, I myself, don't want her to go back to her DOE, so I consider us all lucky. Writing Process, isn't the act of how one writes, as to the broken down stages considering different issues. LOU

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labor Day Gov Guam!
    I'm under Gov Guam but, under student, no one would help me labor with this, this I gotta do alone, so, you all have a good one, and all stay well! See you on the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete