Friday, June 19, 2009

First week of school

Hello, Dr. Rivera and fellow classmates.

How was the first week of school? Although we had homework to do, I enjoyed learning this week. It's been a quite interesting class to me. We get to go online and comment on our blog or we get to go on "Moodle" and discuss the topic with classmates. It actually helps me think more when I comment on other people's opinion. I think everyone is getting use to the Moodle session and that's great. I see some creativity that is done online. Bold letters and color letters are very easy to see and it is clear. Good job!

Also, we had couple of presentation based on our quote. Most of them were about hard work and never giving up until you find a road to success. My favorite quote for this week was "In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail."-Anonymous It encouraged me to work harder even though I fail to earn what I want. What is your favorite quote?
I'm looking forward for next week's presentation.

Have a great weekend and take care everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Kiko,

    I'm happy that you've enjoyed learning about writing this week. I encourage you to continue to be actively engaged in the writing process. Indeed, it's wonderful to reflect on the inspirational quotes, as they are meant to inspire you to continue to work hard and eventually achieve your goals in life. At the same time, you are strengthening your writing skills, as you write and critically think about the message you must reflect on. Continue to do your best, because you will be rewarded in the end.

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete