Friday, June 26, 2009

There is so much to do and so little time from the exercises in the book. Now I need to post a blog, so I won't get points off and it sounds scary when I hear that. I'm going to post a random blog about my day at class for this week. So far, what we learned at class is about recognizing verbal phrases, correcting misplaces or dangling modifiers, following sentence patterns & more moodle stuff. Surviving another week is hard, but I hope learning this entire English course will help me perpare for EN100.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.. I agree with you about having a lot of work to do in this class. I just hope that all this work will help us do perfect on our final composition. I asked Dr. Rivera, and she said that if we write a essay on our own time, she will go through and check what we need to improve on.

    ReplyDelete