Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our first week of EN085 Summer 2009

Our first week went by quick, and I'd have to say- it is getting more interesting. My first impression to moodling wasn't so nice because I thought learning face-to-face would be more helpful to us. Nonetheless, interaction with moodling is amazing, and we can study in our own pace, and also, we can connect with our classmates. On this week, I've learned basics of English that are defining parts of speech and importance of looking for subject in sentence.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the use of the moodle is valid, but the non communication between student and teacher or student to student seems difficult. Meaning rather than have face to face learning, and communication.Your stuck in front of a screen with only your own thoughts to avael you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Well, I think that this week has gone by really fast! I've enjoyed getting to know some of you and I can say we will all make the best of our English classes! I do have to disagree a little with the moodle. I think that when we are able to explain our daily lessons, we are forced to understand it. If we don't understand the lesson, we cannot translate them to one another. I also see how commenting on each others explanations help us to relate; thus, seeing if everyone comprehends the lesson the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete