Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quote by Zig Ziglar

"The real opportunity for success lies within a person and not the job"

Everyone wants to be successful in life. To achieve your goals, you have to go through a series of steps. First, you have to dream. Second is to plan your goal for that dream. Third is to work hard on your goal. If you work hard and you don't give up, opportunity will come to you. Don't be afraid of making mistake in life because that mistake will strenghten you as a person and you will learn a lot from it. So it's very important not to give up on something you work hard on because in the end your dream will eventually come true. A person may have a good paying job but if he or she doesn't put an effort in their work, in the end oppurtunity will be taken away. Real success comes from hard work and dedication of a person.

4 comments:

  1. This is a really nice quote. And from your point of view, just by reading this, I know that you really understand it. Great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian,
    I agree, first you do have to dream, second you have to plan your goal for that dream, and lastly you do have to work hard on your goal. I believe that if I use these steps I will achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with you. Success isn't success without a person achieving a goal. The job is just an object sitting there with not much significance without a person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quote saids, success is depend on you not your job. I can't help but think, since when minium wage job does not affect your life-style? Although I must agree that success is depend on decisions you make in your life.

    ReplyDelete