Thursday, June 25, 2009

Knowing you are loved


“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” -Michael Jackson

This quote from Michael Jackson is one of my favorites! It gives me a sense of peace and comfort in knowing everything is going to be okay. The ones that matter love you, and the ones you love matter. We may go through some rough times in our lives, but somehow, some way we get through them. But just knowing that you are loved by someone and cared for, can bring all the peace in the world.



3 comments:

  1. Naomi,
    Thats nice what you did for Michael Jackson.His quote just made me think about life. Thats for putting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi,
    this is a great quote! This quote gives me peace in my heart. It tells me that everything will be okay, as long as I am loved and cared by someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very touching! Very inspirational and heart-touching.

    ReplyDelete