Friday, June 19, 2009

Least you should know about English!

Hello Dr. Rivera,

I'm very happy that I'm a part of your class. Your lecture really helps me. I've been away for school for three or four years. The book "The Least you should know about English" really helps me remember what I was taught in high school. I'm hoping that by your help I can develop my writing skills and improve my grammar. Thank you for introducing the blog and moodle online session. It really helps us as student to communicate and share our thoughts with one another. I would like to say good luck to all my fellow classmates, and I hope we all pass your class. Thank you and have good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, to all my c/m, and to our wonderful teacher Dr. Rivera. Well, it's been one whole week of school, and I'm so inspired by the newly grads, all that have paid for their subjects. I find it so amazing to stay with the class as I blend in with them, and having two wonderful teachers, makes it easier for me to absorb what we need to learn. Grammar is so important, and as well as sentence structure,phrases,verbs adverbs as well as noun and pronouns. Without, don't know what this world would become. While, clauses, stands as a tatelteller,someone who tells on you. In other words clauses is a snitch! Ha ha ok
    Mean while back at the ranch, prepositional phrases, it tells the position of things and people in a sentence. Further more subjects and verbs, when writing a sentence we write about a
    noun or pronoun, p,p or thing or idea, then what the person does, or is if he's homeless or
    a supervisor at chamorro village in one of those vendors....but, really they all have thier own different operations. so, there you go my comment for the weekend. May you all have a safe and wonderful time....C/M LOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian,

    You're very welcome! With much hard work and diligence, you will become more proficient in your writing skills. Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete