Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Greetings to Dr.Rivera, and a joyful Fathers Day, It was so wonderful to wake up and say Good Morning to our Creator, on a Fathers Day, Sunday, one week of class at UOG. I just had to dedicate my prayers to my dad whom is now in heaven. Joaquin Lizama Aguon, if only he's around I wouldn't have waited this long to get to school. But I'm here now because of the reason that he's my father. Last year a prayer card was passed out in the cathedral church for all the fathers I want to share this morning prayer with you my classmates,this is how it goes, easy to memorize too. GOOD MORNING GOD

You are ushering in, another day
untouch and freshly new,
so here I come to ask you God
if you"ll renew me too?
Forgive the many errors,
that I made yesterday,
and let me try again dear God,
to walk closer in thy way.
But Father I am well aware
I can't make it on my own.
So take my hand and hold
it tight
for I can't walk alone.....LOU AGUON Enjoy your day...

1 comment:

  1. Lou,

    Greetings! Indeed, Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there. I'm sure your dad is smiling at you from heaven above. Although this class should not reflect on any particular religion, you have given us much to reflect on. Take care, and continue to do your best!

    All the best,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete