Saturday, July 4, 2009

A day after Independents Day.

Oh, a Sunday after Independents Day, still catching up with homework, yesterday, by 4:00p.m.
my brothers girlfriend, called me, to invite for her sons party, at 6:00p.m. and told me the location
of the party, however, in my mind, what registered, was my rest, and my school work, so, mentally & phically deleted, that right away, and rested somemore. Today, I thought, that, I should call her up and tell her that, my homework is so important, only because, summer is almost over. I just don't want her to think I'm antisocial, since I started school.....Oh well, if its, for food, I have food, here at home, then again, I prepared, tuna salad, incase, I 'm counting my minutes.
So, you all have a good one, and see ya, when I see you. LOU

1 comment: