Friday, July 31, 2009

Farewell and Thank you!!!!

Well, let me start out with the warmest farewell to all of you, my most adorable classmates and most of all our perfect, humble, loving, kind, beautiful, and many more to describe professor. Classmates as I was saying in class today that it is always good to have old friends to help you grow old and new friends to help you stay young. You inspired me through out the whole semester, I learned so much from you and I thank you for that. I wish that I'll be able to see you next semester, and as we go on, I'll reflect on the inspirational quotes that we have shared in class with each other.

Dr. Rivera, I don't how to express myself to you, you already know that I will miss you and I'm praying that if you pass me, then I will try to register for your class. I wish that the other professors are nice like you. Thank you again, and I'll miss you and love you. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! There's no doubt that I'll miss all of you as well. I encourage you to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! With much hard work and diligence, you will succeed! Good luck!

    Warmest regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete