Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you to everyone.

Summer school is now over, and another school year is coming. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I would like to wish all of you the best. To Dr. Rivera, I just would like to say that I am honored to be a one of your students. You are a role model to all of us, because you inspired us to dream, and motivate us to grow. Your kindness touched all of our hearts, and I would like to thank you for that. To my classmates, I would like to thank all of you for sharing your thoughts and dreams. Summer is finally over, and all of you made it memorable for me. I am happy to have all of you as my classmates. We finally did it; all the hard work and struggle, it's finally paid off. This is not my last goodbye, because I know I will still see all of you around the campus. I will miss all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Marian my darling it's my pleasure to be one of your classmate we learned alot together and I just want to wish you good luck in your future class. See you around campus I'll miss ytou and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian,

    You're very welcome! It has been my pleasure to have you as students this summer. The inspiration will continue, and reflect on our daily inspirational messages whenever you need that extra push to encourage you to succeed! Be sure to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marian, it was pleasure knowing you. I like how you would laugh with me through silly things. Keep in touch, I got your number and mine is 482-3357.

    ReplyDelete