Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day at the Field House!!!!!

Well spending the day at the Field House is just another experience for me. I could say that it's the first experience to be alone with all different type of nationalities. I noticed people from my place but I just never seen them before. I did make friends with some people from another islands in the Pacific region. It was a great opportunity for me to communicate with different types of people. I was really cold and tired, but it was worth it. I was able to visit the other exhibit other than the one coordinated by Dr. Rivera.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl, extra credit is yours what are you talking a bout? maybe because your punching in the pumps!! I my self felt sleepy, but you were ready to burst my bubble, when you were there all day yesterday, and you don't know where anything was?? Your must to be aware of your surroundings at all times. And be aware of different events and activities. If I was there I would know where everything is? hope you finished your homework....lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event sounds like PIBBA. I'm glad you had nice experience making friends and seeing different people from other island. bye! :)

    ReplyDelete