Saturday, July 11, 2009

Determined to locate an image.


Determine to provide a photo:

Hi Dr.? Did I do it? Greetings, from Tamuning,
Beautiful day I say, but I think my blog is marvelous. Sometimes, I'm scared to click on something that I may just lose the whole thing. But with a little determination, I'll try to make that puzzle fit. Maybe I should print out my assignment #9 An Influential Person , so I can make my analyzations on paper and use my revision skills. What do you think? I think it sounds like a winner. Oh by the way, my apartment's name is Winner Apartments. hugh,.. ok ne Dr., you have a good one as well. Keosukette. Take Care. Si, LOU

2 comments:

  1. Lou,

    I'm glad that you were able to post an image, along with your text! I enjoyed reading your Assignment #9 - An Influential Person. Thank you. Have a good night, and I'll see all of you tomorrow!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lou,

    You are such winner,
    your quote is a winner,
    and you live in the
    winner apartment.
    He He! Take care!

    ReplyDelete