Friday, July 31, 2009

My last blog

Dr. Rivera, I thank you for your time for teaching me more of English and understanding my needs as a student. I really don’t know if I’m going to have you as a teacher again, but if I do then it will be great to learn more from you. You’re a wonderful teacher!

To be honest, I don’t feel like celebrating today, because I’ve been thinking about the final composition yesterday. I realized that I messed up on my paper on that day, since I wasn’t focused. I felt pain in my body and I was stressed on that day. My paper didn’t get to the second page, not organized, had misspelled words, and grammar problems. I’m not going to be surprised that I might have to retake this class again, and perhaps this is my last time to take an English course.

I hope everyone has a great break before Fall 2009 semester starts. I must get myself ready to go back to GCC and continue my classes from there. Also, I won’t see any familiar faces there from UOG. Farewell.

~Bye

4 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! I encourage you to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! Even if you feel that you did not do well on your final composition, the back-up composition should help out. Try to remain positive, because it will certainly make a difference.

    I wish you the best as you continue your studies at GCC. You never know, we may run into each other again. Until then, good luck in your endeavors, and keep your chin up high!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Bella, you so funny!!!
    But I'm also wondering who is this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am impresssed by your writting skills..and your thoughts are very real and true..i like it
    Kristina

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete