Saturday, July 4, 2009

It really helps to know Tommy!

Wow, what a big difference! This guy Tommy, is the saver, of all undone homework, you my classmates, can imagine. Then, again, checkout the name of the Holiday? What's the name of the July 4th? Come on, tell me, ..right, Independence Day.
Now, I would like to share my Independence Day with you all.
I was able to do my homework, and praying that I don't receive a "no homework shown" from our teacher. Because of this, I empathize of how one expects what one is waiting for of you. But, I was very attentive, during our orientation, that if you sit in the front, and you ask as much questions, you will never get caught behind. So, I am sorry, if I always seem to raise my hand, and talk aloud. I would like to label my blog, but I guess I still have to swim my way to knowing how?? Well, if any of you are kind enough, your welcome to lead my way, but no pressure, on this, ne, take care all of you and have a safe INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Smile...LOU AGUON

1 comment:

  1. Hey, wow that is right that guy Tommy is really a life saver, he help me through all my hardness in entering our blog. And now I could be able to blog and enter the moodle room. Hey thanks for that lunch you brought me that day. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete