Friday, July 31, 2009

Farewell EN085 and Hello EN100

Being part of Dr. Rivera’s EN085 summer ‘09 class was a pleasure and also a good start. Despite the fact that EN085 is not accreditable, I am so thrilled that I had the opportunity to take Dr. Rivera’s class. Throughout the semester, I think Dr. Rivera has done an amazing job to bring us close together through her, and if it wasn’t for Dr. Rivera’s hard work-- we wouldn’t have this much fun. This class has woken my senses up to further pursuing my education and also a good warm-up. EN085 will forever remain a good part of my history, and thank you all for making it happen. See you guys in the fall semester!

Isabella Dendy

4 comments:

  1. Bella,

    Thank you for your kind words! I did the best to ensure that you gained the writing skills necessary to move on to the next level. I'm pleased that the various strategies I used enhanced the instruction for all of you. I will certainly miss you and the rest of the class. I wish you the best of luck, and I encourage you to use the skills that you've gained to excel in your academic studies!

    Warmest regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your support bella. i'm grateful that i had you in my class. nice meeting you. keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ecstatic about Fall. I am very pleased to have met you and everyone in EN085. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best for your future..i thught you really miss eachother more after this party..
    Kristina

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete