Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Finale

With the Final Composition over and done, I can finally breathe. Well, ALMOST breathe. Being in EN085 has not only taught the least I should know about English, but being able to inspire and be inspired. Sharing our experiences and stories has never failed to give me aspiration and making my dreams a reality. Comparing my attitude towards EN085 from the beginning of the session until now, I'm glad to have stayed and believe my dreams will prevail. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed being in a remedial English course, but EN085 has revealed many ideas that I was unable to see in my own terms.
Seeming that this entry has a lot of self-reflecting, I must give credit to my fellow classmates and teachers that certainly have given me the encouragement and support I needed.

Good luck, everyone! Catch your dreams. Reach for the stars. Walk to the top of the mountains. Do what you love and love what you do.
I believe in all of you as much as you have believed in me.

Much love, Sharlene.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the support, Sharlene. We will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely be proud of yourself, we should all be proud of ourselves. Good luck to you too and thank you for your words of encouragement. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you too! I wish we all catch our dreams!
    Love, Kaori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharlene, you are our baby in the class! You know what? I didn't even know you were only 17. You carry yourself with much maturity than others, I thought you were a lot older than your age. I hope we get to have chance to share another class together ;)

    ReplyDelete