Thursday, July 16, 2009

These past few days, I've been doing my work late at night, but I do it just on time. The Moodle sessions were interesting. I see the progress in every essay I read. I also learned something new from my classmates that I did not know before.
In addition, I had a hard time doing my essay late at night because my computer shut down on me, so I had to rewrite my Moodle work. I learned my lesson not to do my work late at night. Life is about learning from your own mistakes. I hope that does not happen to me again.
Good night everyone!! Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Adai Kiko, I'm sorry to hear that your computer keeps dying on you. I believe your ledson is so "do not do work late at night." So true, and how life is about learning from your own mistakes. I hope it doesn't happen to you again.
    Take care Kiko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a strong believer in learning from my mistakes but history has a habit of repeating it self. I think that is why I don’t try to rush things, like homework. Take care and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiko, I've been in the same boat before. It sure sucks when it's late and you haven't completed your assignment. Just try to do it as earlier as possible. It's okay though. :)

    ReplyDelete