Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's time to get out of the house


Is there any one heading to the carnival tonight? I won't mind some cotton candy? Will some one call me ? Or are we in this worry zone. I am at this point, I'm leaving it all in god's hands....How's everyone? Jimmy Dee's is the place. But, na, I just want, na get out a little bit.Number is 6461310or 8886944 LOU Hi every one! my name is Michael Peter I was born &live in AZ.
I am antie Lou's grand nephew, my papa, and her are sisters, and he's a big strong man. Iwished I met him! Take me to GUAM?Happy LiberationDay!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool looking baby!
    I know what you mean about taking a break, but I really want to take my writing serious.

    Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete