Wednesday, July 15, 2009

staring to critical think!

Hi Dr!

Should be seeing you on Friday, Marian and I moved in to the computer center for the past two days. How are you, should have seen, outside people took over our first period class, so we relocated into our class room, talk about confused? Where, where who? It was so funny.
Still, asking about you, that's why my topic is I'm starting to critical thinking here Doc. We are just hanging on to the railing that points to computer center. See you when I see you...keosette! Take Care. Si, LOU

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou,
    That lab is like our second house. It's been two days straight that we are in their, but I'm guessing that we'll be their again tomorrow because we have to finish our graduation plan. I always complain that I'm cold, and you always complain that your mouth is dry. Well next time I'll bring a jacket and make sure you bring your drink. See you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls make sure you also bring you beef stew for the day!!!! That would help you guys, Lou come with me to the field house tomarro, I started to get nervouse already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou,

    I'm glad that you and Marian are utilizing your resources at the Computer Center. Good luck, and I'll see you soon!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete