Friday, July 3, 2009

To Be Inspired

I've watched this movie Saint Ralph and it's about a boy in the 1950s who struggles with being teased at school as well as worrying about his ill mother who is in a coma. Hoping to make a miracle, he joins the cross-country team and is determined to win the Boston Marathon.

For those who have not heard of this movie, I would recommend you watch it. It's destined to touch your heart and believe in the impossible.

There are some things that require more than hard work and endurance. Sometimes you just have to believe in your dreams.

(source: http://www.quintefilmalternative.ca/grafx/saintralph1.jpg)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to watch the movie you are writing about. I think movies that have a deep meaning to them are very inspirational. Thanks for the stimulating words of wisdom again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharlene,
    I was inspired after reading this.
    Theres just something there that just opened my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sharlene,


    Would you be able to hook up with me sometime today? or call me at 646-1310 thanks, Lou
    Wishing you a fine weekend, so did you go to Polaris? Take Care,

    ReplyDelete