Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well is this Good bye?

Well we have reached our ending time in this EN-085 and it's been fun. I will miss the people I've met, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Maybe we will see each other in different classes? Who knows what will happen, but it's an adventure nonetheless. If I don't see any of you, just know each of you has a certain gift, a talent that is unique in itself; I hope you build on it! I also hope to see you when we march as graduates of this University of Guam. Till then, we are the subject of change, but that's the great thing about change; you never know what's coming. That's why I think it's so inviting. SHOOTS!

2 comments:

  1. Frank and All,

    It has been a pleasure having all of you as students. You've worked really hard and have increased your writing skills, so I encourage you to use what you've learned to excel in your academic studies. I will miss you, yet I'm confident that with continued hard work and diligence, you will achieve your goals in life!

    All the best,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all will miss you frankieFREE! haha
    :)

    ReplyDelete