Wednesday, July 1, 2009


This summer I have enjoyed working and learning all the details in our English classes. I am glad that I started my school during summertime. It is a faster way for me to get my 085 classes out of the way. But at the same time it is a shorter semester and I do need to put more time into my studies. Other than that, I have had fun with the assignments. And I am also having fun interacting with my classmates. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! Take care and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Naomi,
    first, your picture is great, it's very colorful and creative.
    Second, I agree with you. I do enjoy working and learning all the dtails in our english classes. And it is great that you wanted to get 085 out of the way. Thats a smart idea.
    Lastly,
    I do have fun learning with my classmeates. That is one thing i absolutely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete