Friday, July 31, 2009

I Miss you!

Hi! Dr.Rivera and my classmates :)
I’m just eating vanilla ice cream and thinking of a message for you guys.
Well, I guess I know what to write farewell message.

I remembered I was really nervous and my steps were so heavy at the first day of class, because I was worried about making new friends. I was really lucky to join a really nice class, which has a really friendly and kind teacher and friends. This EN-085 was a really comfortable place for me, and I was happy to study with you guys. It’s really hard to say good bye, but I hope we can meet in the other class in the future. Thank you everyone for helping my terrible English. In the near future, I wish I can talk to you guys fluently in English. I really miss you and love you all.
Please keep in touch!
kaori_1110_i@yahoo.co.jp
kaori_1110@hotmail.com
686-1315

Dr. Rivera
Thank you for passing us!
Love you so much!!!

Kaori Isozaki

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kaori, for inspiring all of us with your determination for success. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaori,
    You are one of the kindness person I know so thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here my dear friend but always keep in mind the saying that says "it always worth a dry" and keep up the good work. I'll miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaori,

    You're very welcome! Keep in mind the final requirements you need to complete in order for me to pass you. There's no doubt that I'll miss all of you! With much hard work and diligence, I'm confident that you will move on to the next level to achieve your academic goals.

    I encourage you to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaori, I think you're very smart, and I am positive that you will do good in upper English classes. I am so excited that we are taking same classes!! <3 Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaori, thanks for the comment.
    I know you will do just fine in the next level. don't give up and good luck. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Rivera
    "Keep in mind the final requirements you need to complete in order for me to pass you."
    Does this message mean i need to write one more farewell message??? or do I need to do something else???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaori,

    If you've completed all the course requirements, then don't worry. Use the various writing skills that you've learned to excel in your courses and beyond! Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete