Friday, July 10, 2009

Really Sick!


Hello everyone! I apologize if I was not present today in class. I was home sick with the stomach flu that is. No, I don't have the swine flu, just plain ol' bad weather, kids sniffling, everyone passing it around in the house and getting sick. Did I miss anything interesting? Hope you all had fun!

By the way, I need to make a list for the last class day potluck! Bring your best recipes to the table. I will see you all on Monday, rise and shine!

Have a great weekend and wash your hands.....

5 comments:

  1. Naomi,

    I hope you're feeling better. Refer to the Calendar of Events for today's activities. Get well soon, and we'll see you on Monday!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Naomi :)
    Are you okay?? Today, Frank performed front of us again! It was cool! Morning class was kind of boring because we didn't do anything special...haha Our mid-term due on Monday, so we need to write an essay in this weekends..
    I hope see you Monday! We miss you :)
    Kaori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi!!
    we missed you on Friday. I hope you get well soon!
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi,

    Hope you feel better and get well soon. Also don't forget about the Mid-term on monday.

    Take care
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nome, You get well girl we have been missing you. Think of rainbows, fireworks, beautiful views and landscaping. How about Jimmy Dee's beach bar? Sunday's is where it is? The unwinding sunset and fire dance show along the old Sleepy Lagoon. Show time 8:00p.m. till 12:00
    So, smile so bright and lets find that puzzle!
    See you when I see ya. thinking of you, LOU

    ReplyDelete