Friday, July 31, 2009


To my EN085 class, I had a blast! It was fun getting to know each and every one of you. It's funny how we all come from different walks of life with different characteristics about ourselves, yet we still came together as friends. Thank you for bringing a new start in my positive attitude toward school. I was very nervous in the beginning, but you all have made it very comfortable after 11 years of not going to school. I appreciate you all! I'm even sad to think that we are not going to see each other in class on Monday. But, it's okay because we all PASSED! Please keep in touch with me. It was great!

To Dr. Rivera, I am glad that I came back to U.O.G. this summer. I don't think that I would have had a better teacher to help motivate what I know is a big step in life. Thank you for being a wonderful advisor. I hope to take another class from you in the future. And I will definitely see you around the School of Education! Take Care.

Since I forgot my quote this morning, here it is.

There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you are committed to something you accept no excuses only results !! -unknown

Please keep in contact and email me at naomi.guahan@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I also had a blast with you and everyone else in the class. I'll definitely keep in touch. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep in touch too!

    I am thinking to take Education, so I hope we can take a same class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi,

    You're very welcome! I have no doubt that you will be a wonderful teacher. Certainly, I'll be seeing you at the School of Education. I encourage you to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! Take care, and I wish you the best in your goal of obtaining your education degree!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi, it was nice knowing you-<3 I hope to continue the relationship we shared in EN085. See you around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quote. thank you for being part of our class. i enjoy having you. Listening to you, also made me inspired; not to give up.
    Good luck snd keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete