Friday, July 31, 2009

Overcoming Obstacles and Fairwell

Source: http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/movinup.gif

Anxious – That’s the word that described how I felt when this course began. After several weeks of learning the basics of how to write a good composition I have a new word to describe how I feel – Inspired. I am inspired by the encouragement that we all provided each other as a class, not to mention the excellent professor that made us feel like we could achieve anything. It has been a privilege to have spent the summer with a wonderful group of people. This course has truly motivated me to improve my writing skills. I may not be the best writer, at least not yet, but with the skills that I have gained from this course I am confident that I can continue to improve. I hope that you all feel the same confidence that I do to continue striving for self improvement. To my fellow classmates and Dr. Rivera, thank you for all the support and the good times. I wish everyone the best of luck in pursuing their goals. I hope to see you all in the next English level.

Let me leave you with a final quote:
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” By Henry Ward Beecher

4 comments:

  1. Kyle, I was having same feeling.

    I'm really happy to have great friends :)
    I hope we all will meet again!

    By the way, could you sell your Math textbook for me?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle good luck and nice to have you as a classmate I really learned alot from all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome, Kyle! I encourage you to use the writing skills you've gained to excel in your academic studies! Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, I think your good manners stand out above the crowd, and you are so funny too! I hope to see you around in my next classes!

    ReplyDelete