Thursday, July 2, 2009

Days goes by so fast. It's already July and we're all preparing for our back up composition. Our final composition is on July 31st. I have to review all the grammar rules that I learned in class. I also have to think of what I'm going to write and compose a draft. Quotes that we present in class is very helpful to me, because it makes me think that writing about success, goals, and hardwork is a good sample of essay writing. So good luck to all of you and happy 4th of July. I'll see all of you on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I know the time has gone by so fast, I can't believe it’s already July. We can try to help each other with group discussing of what we are going to put on our back-up compositions. By helping us gain a better understanding of the basic writing skills will lead us to success.

    Good luck and Happy 4th of July to you too.

    ReplyDelete