Friday, July 31, 2009

Farewell to everybody!

I would like to thank Dr. Rivera for encouraging me to work hard. Because of her positive attitude towards writing, I was able to face the challenges, and learn the importance of writing. I believe my effort of completing my work on time was a great commitment that I had for this class. Also, I learned to engage in class discussions. It was interesting to hear my classmates’ voices. Indeed, I was able to share my experience throughout my writing. I enjoy my time in class, and I am hoping to move to the next level. In the end, I would like to thank everyone for sharing your time with me.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed Dr. Rivera is a very inspirational teacher. I also went through the same challenges and overcame them. It was a pleasure to have met you and good bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Kiko:) I was happy to have you in the class, because we can talk in Japanese.
    I hope we can hang out sometimes and keep in touch!
    起子だいすき(Can you see Japanese letters?haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiko,

    You're very welcome! Continue to remain committed in your academic studies, because it will certainly make a difference! I encourage you to use the writing skills that you've learned to excel in your courses! Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete