Tuesday, July 28, 2009

quote

Here's my quote and I'm not sure if I wrote it right, also I'm not good saying my quote out to the class again.

“When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success.” –Orison Sweet Marden

When a man is at the end of his goal, he knows that in order to exit the final level he has to finish by giving out his best. As his heart pounds fast, will he pass the test that he wants reach and where he wants to go? It’s never easy to pass, but soon when it’s over, he has the end results. We can never tell of what the future holds within him. If he's lost, then he has to try again till he gets it right, but if he won, then he knows that he's got what he wants, that what he learned will apply in life like nothing. Happiness and success is really what you finally accomplish in a taste of victory.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, people has to struggle first before getting what they want. You have to give your best to achieve your goal.In the end, if you succeed you will find happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel the trobbing so I know I will succseed! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete