Friday, July 31, 2009

It's hard to say goodbye

Well it has finally come. We're here at the end of the summer period. I am glad I had a chance to meet all of you. Learning is about experiencing new things, places, and people. I will miss Bella's comments, or the way we would all hurry into class, take our seats, and open up our books. I will miss the talk between Kyle and I, or learning the strong attributes of Naomi. Or the talks between Paulene, Kiko and the rest of EN-085 class. Our path to educational success is our own. I hope we will meet each other again, but I'm glad I had this moment with all of you. I hope you all achieve your goals, and don't stop if you run into speed bumps. They're there to show you what you're made of, and it's how you overcome them that proves your determination, so good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you, too. I hope you achieve your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Thanks Frank! I hope to see you around sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also miss the talks and the time we spent with everyone. It was good to have at least one other guy in the class. Best of luck in your endeavors. Keep your passion for music alive! Hope to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for singing songs!
    It was really nice!

    Well..I will see you in the 17:00 class Monday!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank, your heart is so big that it has enough space for all of us to fit in. Thanks for understanding & accepting us individually, not lot of people is gifted with such a heart of yours. I really hope to see you in my next classes!!! I really really do.

    ReplyDelete