Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quote of the day

"The Successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life overnight."
-Mark Caine

To me I think this quote is about how someone who is successful has many different plans with back-ups. Take for instant an entrepreneur who always has the ability to take on several plans and projects at once, this way if one project fails, there will be several others in line to take its place and lead the person to success. With every path we take to get to reach our dreams, each one can change our life dramatically in a instant. By choosing a path, we change the course of our lives just by making choices.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this quote. It tells me to be prepared at all times and plan ahead, so that I can face all the challenges in life.

    ReplyDelete